The Development Academy of the Philippines, through its regional operations arm in Mindanao, the DAP sa Mindanao (DsM), is looking for: ENUMERATORS to be assigned in General Santos City and Zamboanga City for the conduct of the 2018 Customer Satisfaction Survey (CSS) and Development of Service Quality Standards (SQS) for the Philippine Fisheries Development Authority.
- Preferably a resident of General Santos City and Zambaonga City
- Previous experience in conducting Customer Satisfaction Survey (CSS) and Service Quality Standards (SQS) would be an advantage
- Tentative date on the conduct of the survey: November 19-29, 2018
Interested applicants are required to submit the following:
1) Curriculum Vitae (CV) and
2) Scanned e-copy of TIN ID.
Kindly email your application at: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Email Subject: Application_PFDA Enumerator
Deadline for accepting applications is on November 9, 2018 COB (5:00 PM).